KiraliT (pronounce « kirality« ) is an advisory firm providing consulting in strategy, economic research and training dedicated to banking and financial services, founded by Dr Estelle Brack.
KiraliT operates in Europe, Arab countries and Africa.
As both a Banker and an Economist with more than 20 years of professional experience, my areas of expertise encompass all banking and financial services domains, and broader economic issues related to corporates, States or institutions.
I call on cooperation with the best firms and technical experts to provide you with a global, personalized and complete solution.
Financial education and inclusion are also included (Co-Founder and Executive Secretary of the network RASEF, gathering specialists in financial education for Africa, founded in 2019 in Ivory Coast).
KiraliT promotes diversity, leadership and gender (Ambassador for France of the European Women Payment Network – EWPN).
We also link stakeholders together and support companies willing to develop their business on the African continent.
Authored two books (in French) dedicated to arab and african banking and financial systems
– Les mutations du secteur bancaire et financier africain (2016)
– Systèmes bancaires et financiers des pays arabes : vers un modèle commun? (2012)
Expert on Africa
– Executive Secretary of the RASEF
– Member du Club des dirigeants des banques et établissements de crédit d’Afrique since 2019, supporting since 2009
– Author of banking and financial services articles for African Banker & African Business since 2014
Economics Expert in the MENA Region, Board Member of iReMMO since 2012
Author of multiples articles published in professional magazines., available HERE.
Often invited to speak at international conferences and organize conferences and workshops.
+33 1 77 32 01 54
Blog d’Estelle Brack